My company and I have TestRail server version up and running at the moment. We have attempted integrating Jira with our account, but we’re currently having issues with test results feeding into the TestRail page on Jira. The following is what the page looks like:
My IT guys are stumped. We have added integration URLs and linked Jira accounts. Clicking “Go to TestRail” from Jira even directs us to the correct place. If I were to guess, it has to do with the Jira admin allowing certain user roles on Jira to see the info, but we adjusted those settings without success.
If you have any feedback as what could be the issue, please suggest.