Join 34,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security.

Can't scroll in the Results and Comments

I had a test that included notes in 2 of our systems. I decided to add in 2 small screenshots one on top of the other but when saved you can only see the top screenshot with no way to scroll down to the other one. When you Edit you see the links so both are there.

I instead set them to be side by side but if a screenshot is larger than the provided area then it would be great to have a way to scroll to see the images.

TR v5.2…

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your posting. Could you post a screenshot or send it to contact@gurock.com via email? Screenshots of both the form and view would be best. Happy to review this.

Cheers,
Tobias

I can send to email sometime today - it looks like if the 2 links are like this:

Link 1

Link 2

With the space, then both screenshots are not visible with no scroll bar.

If they are like this:

Link 1
Link 2

then they will be rendered side by side and I believe that is true when the links are like this:
Link 1 Link 2

on the same line with a space between them.

It will be later today before I can send the screenshots (if I remember :wink: )

Brian

Gah - realized when doing the screenshots that the images are stacked and both can be seen. The first screenshot was small enough that I only saw the larger screenshot or likely just combined the image.

Hi Brian,

No problem, glad to hear that it works now :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Tobias