I’m trying to test test cases export/import functionality and get an error. My steps are the following:
- Open any existing test suite that has at least one test case.
- Mark all checkboxes that are required and click “Export this test suite” toolbar button and select “Export to Excel” or “Export to CSV”.
- Save the data into Microsoft Office Excel file.
- Create new TestRail suite.
- Click “Import sections and test cases” toolbar button.
- Navigate to your xls/csv file which was exported before and select it.
- Make sure that “Add new test cases” radiobutton option is selected and click Import button
" Start tag expected, ‘<’ not found" error is shown