Subscribe Join 180,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security. Subscribe

504 Gateway time-out error accessing TestRail cloud app

Hi all,

We have been experiencing 504 Gateway time-out when accessing our cloud app of TestRail. I have googled it, and from the forums, it says just to reload in a few minutes. Waiting for 12 minutes now and still the error persist.

Anyone experiencing the same error? Any suggestions as to how we could get this fixed?

Regards,
ydlazkov

after 5 minutes, i got in, but…

Hi folks - we’re aware of some problems with our cloud service this morning. Please rest assured that we are looking into the situation and expect to have a resolution very soon.

Thanks,
Simon

Hello colleagues.

Today we have a problem with error 504 on Testrail page. Tell me, please, is the problem known?

hi moonmaster,

yes it is a known problem and gurock have not shared to us what causing it and how to effectively fix it. you just need to wait a few minutes and try again. eventually it will go away.

i know this is not the recommendation you wanted to see, but that how it works for me.

@moonmaster

Hey Anton,

Thanks for reporting this. We’re currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as early as possible.

Regards,
Shanu

Hello @shanu.mandot ! Where can we follow the solution to the issue?

Regards,
Polina

@pklimova

Hey Polina,

Sorry for the late response. Are you still experiencing this issue ?

Regards,
Shanu